Whether you require regular weekday or weekend dog walking, or ad hoc walking, we can fit our services around your needs. Our dog walks take place in local parkland, woods and fields, so even the most energetic dog can burn off some energy.
Your dog will always have access to fresh water and will be transported in our secure van in special crates. We will always give them a towel down before they are dropped off back at your home.
Our dog walking service highlights:
- Small group sizes with no more than four dogs and one walker, or two walkers and six dogs
- Fully insured and first aid trained
- Solo walks for puppies, older dogs and nervous dogs available
- Walks in a safe and secure environment
- Dog collection and drop-off service
- Doggy day care for a home-from-home service
- Walks last a minimum of one hour from the moment we set off
- Members of NARPS – we follow their Code of Practice
To check our availability, just give us a call now on 07449 005 500.